Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 17:22:23 -0500
In list.lst, Susan King <[log in to unmask]> writes:

[...]

>Personally, I think most folks who are on PC's would love to see a program
>developed which would take a digest after it is downloaded and would break them
>up into separate messages so they can read and respond...through a simple
>reader. Anyone know of such an "animal"...
>

>Susan E. King ([log in to unmask])

Hi Susan!

There *is* such an animal!  It's called DDIG03.ZIP (or
DDIGEST).  For MS-DOS compatible operating systems.  It's
available on .../simtel/msdos/offline/ddig*

It's one file.  Very short and sweet.  It works with most
digests that I put through it.  As far as reading
separately, programs like PC-YARN (or YARN2 for OS/2) will
allow you to import these digest pieces as separate
messages.

Ken
Listowner of the Children's Rights List <[log in to unmask]>
Listowner of the Minister's Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>