"Crovo, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:10:19 -0500
This list is great.

We have a situation where we've set posting to one list to be limited to
the membership of another.

Send = (list1),(list2),actualemailaddress

 is what we're using for example. This lets the membership of either
list post as well as a couple of explicit addresses that are listed.

There've been a few times where this restriction has caused problems.
The new rules about non-subscribers being asked to confirm would be
quite helpful in this case. It's not clear to me that the combination
can be used. If it can, what would be the proper syntax?