Ione Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 10:24:39 +0000
Alperin, Glenn wrote:

> It is interesting to note that this fellow was signed onto this list,
> probably by a mail-bomb subscriber, as had just been previously discussed
> in a few posts prior to his arrival.  Any chance that you all could cut
> him a break and try and speak intelligently to him about how to
> unsubscribe instead of just trying to be "evil"?
>
> Glenn, rather impatient with this nonsense

Glenn, several of us DID send him explicit instructions on how to get
off the list--I personally sent him instructions TWICE. Yet he continued
to post his cute little messages AFTER the instructions were given to
him.

Any chance that you could cut US a break?
--

Ione

-- Ione L. Smith, DVM -- Department of Comparative Medicine --
-- University of Tennessee,  College of Veterinary Medicine --
       http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/SVME.html
          The Society for Veterinary Medical Ethics
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/ethics.html
          for all sides of the AR/AW/anti-AR debate
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/stereo.html
             the stereotypical behaviors database
        I am always willing to learn, however I do not
        always like to be taught. -- Winston Churchill