Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 19:59:35 -0500
How long does patience remain a virtue?  I ordered my T-shirt within a
week or so of their first being offered (September? early October?)  I
didn't report its non-arrival until more than six weeks had gone by.  If
those of us who didn't receive T-shirts don't report their non-delivery
how would anyone at the shipping end know that a follow-up effort was
needed?

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat