Dave & Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:30:15 -0600
I am one person shy of my subscriber limit.  My list is small, with a low
volume of list mail.  New subscribers are few and far between.  What I need
to know is once I reach my subscriber limit, if someone else tries to
subscribe, will I be notified that they tried to join the list?  I am
willing to up my limit, but don't want to do so until need warrants it and
at the same time don't want to leave anyone out in the cold.  It is
important then that I am somehow notified once I reach my limit that
someone else attempted to subscribe.  If this does not happen, then I will
up my limit.

Thanks,
Christy, owner CdLS-KIDS