redaktionen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 May 1997 18:37:42 +0200
>On 21 May 97 at 9:11, redaktionen wrote:
>
>> I'm distributing an e-mailpaper via Listserv 1.8c. The numbers of
>> subscribers, as it looks when I make a "rev mylist", is 625.
>> But...when I recive a confirmation of what I'v send via my Listserv I
>>get this:
>> "Your message dated Tue, 20 May  1997 12:04:34 +0200 with subject "970520
>> Dagens SverigeNytt" has been successfully distributed to the SVERIGENYTT
>> list (299 recipients)."
>>

>>Francoise wrote:
>The mail is distributed only those people who are set to MAIL.
>Obviously, as someone else pointed out, the NOMAIL people don't get
>it, but you also must not forget the DIGEST and INDEX people.
>
>You can find out who has DIGEST set with the command:
>
>QUERY listname WITH DIGEST FOR *@*
>
>(Of course, you can substitute INDEX or NOMAIL for DIGEST to get the
>people with INDEX or NOMAIL set)

Thanks for all advice, but...
I'v tried this and all I get is:
"There is no subscription for [log in to unmask] in the SVERIGENYTT list with
the options INDEX" (and the same with DIGEST and NOMAIL).

I'm I doing something wrong? Or have I missunderstood your advice?

Magnus Jonsson
<http://www.sverigenytt.se>