Paul Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:27:51 +0100
Hi.

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Glenn Alperin wrote:

> a result, you may wish to create a small web page which dscribes your list
I have done, although they really are small:

www.darksky.zetnet.co.uk/humour.htm or chitchat.htm..

registerit.com is a god-send IMO. :-)

> indexed by search engines.  Any person looking to run across information
> on prosopagnosia will have no difficulty finding any of my web pages,
> including my list page.
:-) I hope chitchat is the same..

I'm doing a bit of consultancy work for a Unix software house on their
webpage soon, so I'll be working on their search engine rankings. Let me
know if you would like a list of any tips I find.

Paul.