Fred Melssen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:34:19 +0200
We have running Listserv Lite (NT). We have a list of subscribers which
is generated from an excel sheet (exported as a delimited file and
mailed to Listserv). This excel sheet changes monthly. Instead of doing
the regular mail bulk subscription (first QUIT delete all subscribers,
then QUIT add all new subscribers), we want another procedure to do the
bulk subscription. We want to put the subscribers-file directly on the
server (either by way of FTP or just copy it to the server). Is this
possible, and - if so - where can I find the exact syntax of the
subscribers-file?

Regards,
Fred Melssen
webmaster OWC/FBW
University of Nijmegen

--
Faculteit der Beleidswetenschappen KUN (TvA 3.00.21), Postbus 9108,
NL-6500 HK Nijmegen;