Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 17:11:28 EDT
Autodelete.
   I have a list with about 2800 subscribers and Auto-Delete.  While
it does sometimes delete subscribers at the first sign of an error
that turns out to be temporary, I prefer to have Auto-Delete rather
than not to have it.   It takes care of deleting subscribers with
certain types of errors but not others so there is still plenty of
error diagnosis and deletion for me to do.   I figure it does
cut down my error troubleshooting somewhat and it gives me an out:
*I*didn't delete your account, that naughty listserv did!   :-)

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm