Fri, 27 Sep 1996 00:30:38 -0500
On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Eric Thomas wrote:
> What's wrong with:
> Send= access-level [,Semi-Moderated] [,Hold] [,Confirm]

Just to be my usual pain in the whatever, Eric, what is any more
wrong with the above instructions than is wrong with:

SUB LSTOWN-L Firstname Lastname

That some won't "get it" doesn't cut it, as some won't "get" the
Send= stuff either, no matter how you do it.  I have never seen perfect
documentation of anything, and don't expect to.  It has to be as brief
as possible and not offend the experienced with excess detail, who need
only a hint to get on the right track, yet it must be sufficiently
explanatory that the most callow will "get it" right off.  Not easy
and I do not envy Nathan his job.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L