"K. V. Rao" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 11:58:51 EST
I'm having terrible time with my list for the last three weeks with
multiple copies. I've done several things, linking the peers/delinking
them by taking out the peers= in header etc. Finally, I moved all my
members to one node and hold the other two sites thinking at least
this will temp. stop pushing multiple copies. Even this has not stopped
the problem. Here is the header (a second copy header)

Date:         Tue, 27 Oct 1992 19:16:40 -0500
Sender:       THE INDIA INTEREST GROUP <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:     Warning -- original Sender: tag was INDIA-D@UKCC
From:         "Dr. K. V. Rao" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      "Looking for ...." Digest - Vol 2

The first copy donot have the warning line and that's the only diff
I can see. Can some kind soul help me fix the problem of peering
and multiple copies? The other peer servers that are :utarlvm1,templevm
and they are on hold now. Running the list from one node (UKCC) is
creating a lot of load on their system (7000+ members) and so we  need
some urgent fix for this problem. Appreciate your help.
K. V. Rao

K. V. Rao                            Bitnet: KVRAO@TRAPPER
Associate Professor of Demography    Internet: [log in to unmask]
Dept of Sociology                    Tel: (419) 372-7240
BGSU, Bowling Green                  Fax: (419) 372-8306
OH 43403