Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:18:02 -0400
Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks to all who have replied. I have been using the web interface to
>change the sizelim, post the oversize message, wait for the message to show
>up in the archive then change sizelim back. Fortunately it does not occur
>frequently; but often enough that I hoping for an easier option.
>
>Is this something that could be considered for the Wish List?

I have asked a couple times that Eric add an optional parameter to Sizelim
called Review. With this, instead of rejecting oversized posts it sends
them to the Editor to review. The editor can then decide to reject or
approve them. With such an option you could of course approve your own
oversized posts.

Don.