Shahjehan Khatri <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 14:37:03 -0700
One of our list owners (on the Internet, far removed from our VM) issued
an "ADD"  command and received a reply from LISTSERV that included the
following:

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        4.300 sec                Device I/O:   568
 Overhead CPU:    0.441 sec                Paging I/O:   117
 CPU model:        3084                    DASD model:  3380

"What is the significance of the above information to a user," he says.

Could some resources be saved by omitting these summaries?  Is there an
option to do it?

Thanks.