David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:17:13 -0600
On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Don Wiss wrote:

> We've written new welcome messages for four of our lists. We'd like
> everybody to get a copy, which would be 1780 subscribers. I believe the
> best way is to do a Distribute job. How is this done? We'd rather not post
> to the list as (1) it exceeds existing line limits, (2) don't want to add
> it to the log files, and (3) I'd rather it end up in the inbox and not get
> filtered into another mailbox along with the regular list mail.
>
> Don.

Send INFO JOB and INFO DIST to your local Listserv.  You'll get
documentation on how to do this. If you'd like, I could also send an
example distribute job.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung
                http://listserv.uta.edu/cdyoung