Fri, 22 Jul 1994 07:59:06 -0500
I decided to go ahead and try the command I asked about in my last
posting.  This is what I got back.

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 02:02:19 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at UBVM <[log in to unmask]>
To: Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Output of your job "winship"

> AFD ADD * * AUTOCAT F=MAIL
The  AFD command  requires  password validation  when  issued from  remote
locations. Please specify  a "PW=" keyword. Acceptable  passwords are: the
list creation password ("createpw"), the system file modification password
("storepw")  and your  personal password  (obtained through  the "PW  ADD"
command).