"Scott W. Sowders" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 16:10:00 MDT
I need to set up a listserv for 30-50 people in the PUget Sound area who
have organized themselves into a user group for getting their
organization's computer applications compliant to the millennium.  The
name of the group is Puget Sound Year2000 Organization, acronymed as
PSY2KO (where the 2 is silent).

Would anyone allow us to do that?  Is this the proper format to ask?
How would I go about getting this set up?

Please advise.

--
Signed,  \o/  Scott W. Sowders  <><  email:  [log in to unmask]
              Kirkland, WA              or:  [log in to unmask]