Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 15:55:12 -0500
> Why is it that some people have "never logged in", something evident
> when you finger them? How can I receive a subscription request from
> someone who has never logged into their own account?

If you fingered me right now at my usual address ([log in to unmask]),
it would tell you I'm not online.  That's because I'm on isis at the moment.
Ra and Isis are in some kind of embrace in the machine room, and it really
doesn't matter which one I use to read mail.  If I always logged onto Isis,
fingering me @Ra would say I had never logged on.  (Actually I log on to
nova -- which isn't a machine at all but which checks the loads on Ra and
Isis and puts me on whichever one is less busy at the moment.)
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])