Thu, 7 Sep 1995 09:23:05 -0400
        I am still receiving bounced mail from DEMON.CO.UK that it
is still trying to deliver mail to someone AFTER 32 DAYS and to a
person whom I removed from my list on August 18!  Doesn't this site
know when to quit?  What would possess a sys admin to configure their
mail with such preposterous values?  I vaguely recall DEMON being taken
to task on this list in the past for some reason.  Anyway, I would
appreciate any advice or help in this matter.  Thanks.
--
Joe Barone, WWII-L listowner