Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:56:40 -0500
I (and presumably many other Listserv listowners) have just received a
communication from a Doug Miller, announcing that Onelist and eGroups have
merged.

Miller was offering to discuss whether the new corporate entity could make
a deal with my Listserv list regarding advertising.

Though I can't put my finger on it, it seems to me that somehow linking an
L-Soft product and those of eGroups, or entering into a business agreement
with them must be illegal or a breach of L-Soft's contract.

Can anyone offer some specifics on this issue?

Bob Kosovsky
    Listowner:  [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
------My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions-------