"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:22:36 +0000
On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Katie Buller wrote:

> I have the same problem with some of my subscribers, who are absolute
> newbies and seem resistent to learn anything about email list protocols.
> Is there a place where I might find the instructions for dealing with
> various mail programs so I can just send each "transgressor" specific
> instructions for dealing with her/his particular mailing program? I.e.
> instructions for turning off attachments in Microsoft email, Eudora, etc.?
> I wish I was an expert in all these programs, but I'm just not and really don't
> have time to do their work for them.

I have a collection of a number of mail programs to do just this.
Unfortunally, due to technical reasons, they aren't on the web yet.  If
you want, keep my address, and shout when you have a particular program
problem.

  ()()      I'm here, I'm awake, I'm dressed...      Pauline M. Marshall
  (..)                                                 --=MightyMouse=--
  /\/\       ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?               [log in to unmask]