Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:40:01 -0600
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:34:24 -0400, Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>we have discovered that lists sent via the DISTRIBUTE command do not
>respond to prime settings in the list header, nor are they automatically
>archived.  Is there something we are missing?

DISTRIBUTE jobs make no reference to the List Header so of course they will not
pay attention to a PRIME= statement.  You can include a similar PRIME= sttament
as part of the DISTRIBUTE job command syntax.

e.g.

//FOODTV-0424 JOB PRIME="MON: 00:00-17:59; TUE-SUN: 00:00-23:59"
// DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS=LIST(FOODTV) PW=au33402 ,
//TO DD "1=1"
//DATA DD *,EOF