"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 08:44:47 -0500
Hi,

My name is Kathryn Smith and I am the owner of the new list EXOTIC-L.  I
have several questions that I hope you all would answer.

1.  I have received several bounced confirm messages from people who did not
     read the letter well enough.  They sent the whole message back as a reply
     instead of just "ok".  My question is, is there anywhere on the bounced
     message that states the subscribers email account?  I sent a message to
     what I thought was a valid email address but that bounced also.

2.  Where can I find a list of FAQ for new listowners?  I have the LSVOWNER
     PACKAGE by Jim Gerland at UBVM.CC.BAFFALO.EDU already.

TIA,

Kathryn A. Smith