Chris Novy <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:01:34 -0600
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I went the SET NOMAIL -> FREE route
and was able to prevent more than 700 pieces of "junk" mail from being sent
out.  LISTSERV was also nice enough to report which users were already in
NOMAIL mode so I sent an additional command restoring these folks back to
their original configuration after I was done with the purge.   The "Send=
Editor,Hold" idea is a good one too but in this case I'm glad I didn't have
to see those 700+ pieces of mail in *my* mailbox!

..Chris..