Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:24:21 -0400
Yes.  If you want the output alphabetized by subscriber's surname
use the command  REVIEW <listname> BY NAME
For output arranged by country and subarranged by
host.node.subdomain.domain  use the command: REVIEW <listname> BY COUNTRY

Various other combinations are possible but since I don't use them I
would need to check the REFCARD for the appropriate commands.

Judith Hopkins                          Phone:  716 645-2796
Central Technical Services              FAX:    716 645-5955
University at Buffalo                   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200
        Listowner of [log in to unmask]