Frank Merrow <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 15:41:51 PST
>In my humble opinion, the posting was no different from Eric's "non-spam",
>which I reproduce, in part, below.  It advertises a quite-similar service,
>and I didn't see any "flames" about this blatantly-commercial post.

Well . . . <grin> . . . yes, but when you advertize on YOUR OWN LIST,
people sort of expect to hear from you if you know what I mean!  An
interesting comparison though.  I think an LSOFT advertizement on
LSOFT's list is NOT a Spam, but the other post was.  Now if LSOFT
posted on the Majordomo list . . . well we would have to talk again.

Very funny comparison though!

Frank