Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 00:03:30 -0500
I was checking out the new 1.8d web interface at:

  http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/

For new subscribers they are shown all the possible settings. One of them
is an option for them to:

   Address concealed from REVIEW listing          [CONCEAL]

Will this line disappear if the header has a Review=Owner default? It
should. We unconceal people setting this on, as we like to visually look
over the subscriber list when there are problems.

Will the selections that the page defaults to be the list's defaults? We
have a couple very high volume lists and having a digest default works well.

Don.