Zainab MHA <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 May 1997 22:04:50 +3
> On  2 May 97, Karen Strauss wrote:
>
> > This doesn't prevent subscribers or anyone from getting the list header. It
> > only stops them receiving a copy of the subscriber list. It actually returns a
> > copy of the list header and information about the number of subscribers.
>
> There must be a way of doing it -- perhaps in the MAIL.TPL -- because I have
> gotten a message before that did not include a header.

If the INFO been edited in LISTNAME.MAILTPL it will prevent the
users from getting the list headers if they send command INFO.
But as a user,  you will always be able to send command REVIEW
which will send you back the header file and hence the owner(s)
names.

All I wanted, is to hide the owner(s) from any review/info
comands.