Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 08:10:05 -0400
>Now the problem - I have never been able to get hold of the mail templates
>from my list - I guess I just can't get my brain around the message syntax
>to do this.  Has anyone done this?  Can they give a step-by-step idiot
>guide?

GET listname MAILTPL

        is the command you want.

However, not all sites automatically store that file, so you might have to
ask the LISTSERV administrator at your site to set it up for you.

--Julie

[log in to unmask]             http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

Some people may think that leaders of the free press would perhaps
accomplish more if their claims of constitutional right were less
expansive. I do not agree with this. I say it is their duty to fight like
tigers right down the line and not give an inch. This is the way our
freedoms have been preserved in the past, and it is the way they will be
preserved in the future.

          -- U.S. Senior Circuit Judge, Harold R. Medina