Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:39:49 -0600
On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:20:21 -0500, David Silberberg <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>The enclosed message, found in the BLUES-L mailbox and shown under the
>spool ID
>>7686 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error
>notice
>>for the following  reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"  field
>pointing to
>>the list has been found in mail body.
>>

>I did some testing, and I think that all replies to the list are leading to
>this error message.

And when you look at the reply msg headers you see that the writer is likely
using a mail program that is fully 'quoting' the previous message, including
one or more of the afore-mentioned headers, usually at the bottom of the
message?