mel jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 16:36:25 -0500
i am the owner and moderator of clayart the listserv for
potters across the world.

we have been support by the american ceramics society and
just got booted off.  they think we are in competition to their
online magazine.

i have taken the list and will run it with friends at paragon kiln
company.  they have been sent/left with an ancient 156 pound server
with all the codes deleted.  old old old.
we have the license for listserv 16 paid for until march/april.
we will pay for a new license.  we have thousands of great clayart
customers all over the world.  they have been left high and dry
so, some help please.
mel jacobson/clayart
http://www.visi.com/~melpots/
clayart page below: