Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 19:01:27 EST
On Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:52:39 -0800 you said:
>I believe there is a mention that errors are defaulted to LISTSERV
>maintainer if no errors-to and (first or all ?) owners are unreachable
>... Did I dream or it is in the manual, Nathan ?

The default for Errors-To= is "POSTMASTER", and if owners are unreachable
I believe that the bounces would come back to owner-LISTESERV (e.g., the
LISTSERV maintainer) if at all...This is probably in the manual, along
with an admonition that this keyword should rarely if ever take the
default...(if I don't say that, I'll be shot by many LISTSERV maintainers...:)

Nathan