Diane Taber-Markiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 15:16:36 -0500
Thanks, Anita, I needed the laughs!  As a new list owner, i've spent the past
two weeks going from the thrill of having people actually subscribe to my list,
to the frustration of trying to PUT a welcome into the filelist.  All the good
info on this problem has been helping, but still no success--Jim Gerland is now
on the problem, so i expect it won't take long now.
        i have been reading this list for a few months and find the info
valuable--some i've used, some is stored for future needs that are sure to pop
up on ICWP-L, which is an international list for playwrights.
        Thank you all for the great job you do with LSTOWN.
Sincerely,
Diane Taber-Markiewicz
Co-Director International Center for Women Playwrights
ROHRINKH@snybufaa