John Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 09:25:39 +0900
I asked a few days ago for experienced advice on list upkeep and
manpower requirements, and received some helpful words that it is
"entirely variable" and "depends."

Thank you. I gathered that.

I wonder if anyone would comment from a manager's point of view how much
employee time and company money they would consider spending on a list.
I know that there are many variables, but many of you must have gotten
into this with some concrete idea of expense, something more than good
faith and dreams. :-)

I'm wondering if I should be planning on putting one staff member on it
three hours a day, or three hours a week. That's a considerable
difference in my expense. Or will I have to spend $100.00 or $1,000.00 a
month on fixed costs?

Much appreciated, and Merry Christmas.

John

John Tyler, Mortal Design Inc