Paul M Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:44:52 EDT
On Sat, 30 May 1998 09:53:43 -0400 Don Wiss said:
>I have lists on version 1.8d beta under Unix.

If you mean Maelstrom then it's Purveyor under OpenVMS on an Alpha.

>Some people on AOL are having
>trouble accessing the archives. The message they get is:
>
>UNSUPPORTED WEB VERSION
>
>The Web address you requested is not available in a version supported by
>AOL.

Possibly this is a coincidence, but didn't the Music Users Group just go
down a long and bumpy road with AOL over similar problems with the AOL
browser not accepting that there was something out there that wasn't IE
or NetScape oriented?  My crystal ball is hazy but I seem to recall that
the problem was that the AOL browser was doing some kind of inquiry and
expected one of a couple of canned responses.