Dan Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:10:34 -0500
I've included below the description AOL has of LSTOWN-L.

For those interested in having your list added, updated, or removed from AOL's
mailing list web resource please visit:
http://ifrit.web.aol.com/mld/production/index.html

-Dan

The description of LSTOWN-L which AOL has:

LSTOWN-L is for owners, editors, and coordinators of LISTSERV-based discussion
and distribution lists. LISTSERV maintainers and other computing center staff
members and interested LISTSERV users are encouraged to subscribe as well.

_________________________________
Subject:      Our friend, who I think has signed off by now ...
Author:  MIME:[log in to unmask] at INTERNET
Date:    8/3/97 11:47 AM

But I am also wondering about this AOL connection.  We've had
more than one AOLer wander unto this list not knowing what the
bleep
it was.  Could one of you who on AOL go take a look at whatever
the site is that is feeding AOLers here?  Maybe it needs to be
reworded or something.  Or maybe they're sending them to the
archives page on the WEB, in which case maybe there needs to be
a line on that page that warns folks what this list IS.

     Mary Schweitzer