Jae Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Aug 1994 13:12:00 EDT
Our site has just recently upgraded to the current version of
Listserv.  We run a closed list with subscription by owner and have
encountered the situation others describe where we may need to have
several versions of a subscriber's address so that they can post to
the closed list.  Up till now we'd just added (for example) the
Internet version and set it NOMAIL -- this no longer works.

Setting [log in to unmask] MAIL, for example, also sets
[log in to unmask] MAIL, even though I only want that to be so
for one of the addresses.

Eric (I think) mentioned the :INTERNET tag - as usual my education in
the subject is far outstripped by my need to know.  Can someone
explain in simple terms what this tag is and how we can apply it so
that our subscribers can continue on as before?

Thanks

Jae Walker, co-owner, ARCANA