Barbara J Robinson/HSC/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:12:37 -0400
Thanks, Rich.  I just know from reading this forum that y'all are very
knowledgeable and seem to know tricks that may not be clear in the manual.

Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
03/25/2008 11:10 AM
Please respond to
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: query command questions

On: Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:02:19AM -0400,Barbara J Robinson/HSC/VCU