Bob Fowles <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:03:30 -0400
I am the list owner for the list [log in to unmask] (hosted by Penn State) which has 324 subscribers that include mainly yahoo, hotmail, aol, comcast, msn, gmail, psu.edu, and verizon.net addresses, and 10-15 others. On 4/10 listserv sent me an error file with 79 error messages, some of which said "Message rejected due to DMARC" and others said "could not be delivered due to domain owner policy restrictions", but that was just that day. Listserv didn't delete or bounce any subscribers to that list. No subscribers have reported any problems. I have checked for announcements from Penn State about this problem but haven't seen any.

Bob Fowles
list owner for list [log in to unmask]