Pat Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:35:42 -0600
Thanks, Ben.

I appreciate your suggestion to adjust configuration settings to prevent
spam. I've done that. I just became a new owner of an already-existing list.
So in addition to cleaning the spam out of the archives, I've changed the
configuration. The list is set up to receive posts from non-members. So I
added the requirement that posts from non-members must be confirmed. We'll
see if that stops the problem. If not, we may have to restrict posting to
subscribers.

All the best,
Pat