"Dr. Lucinda Hart-Gonzalez (Cindy H-G)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 21:54:08 -0500
Don't know if it's exactly what you were looking for, but the 1982 Law of the
Sea is available on Wiretap. I gophered there from marvel.loc.gov/gov.info/
Int'l govs/Treaties(Wiretap, NOT Fletcher, their connection to same doesn't
work). It's 10 hefty files long, so I expect it contains chapters on collision
prevention; the 1958 law certainly did.
   Cindy H-G

Dr. Lucinda Hart-Gonzalez    (speaking for self and not agency)
Foreign Service Institute
National Foreign Affairs Training Center
U.S. Department of State