Wed, 21 Dec 1994 15:17:50 -0600
I can't tell you about a compression system that will work for what you
want, but this is what we did.

Nearly a year ago we had to get our '91 archives off the minidisk as we
were running out of room (the '90 stuff seems to have gotten lost in the
move from UVVM).  Judith Hopkins has a complete set on tape and I have
two sets, one compressed on my hard drive and another, uncompressed, on
a set of floppies.  I wrote up a little file about their availability
and put it in the filelist.  So far, no one has requested any copies,
but we've got them if they're wanted.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner