Ralph Dratman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 21:33:39 -0500
Is there a way to delete a specific message from the list archives?

More generally, is there a document (FAQ, etc.) that I should be reading to
get answers to that kind of question?

I am finding the List Owner's Manual (revised 8/14/95) to be rather
confusing in this area, with its references to VM and so forth. I don't
know whether the LISTSERV I'm using is on a VM system or not! How would I
find out?

Obviously, I'm a new list owner, offsite from the server. I apologize for
asking rather elementary questions like this, but I don't quite see how
else to get the information I need.

Thanks.

Ralph Dratman