Betty Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 May 1997 09:23:59 -0500
>Hi, our server seems to capitalize the name of the server and lists when
>sending mail.   When we go into the setup configuration, some options are
>in all caps, some are lower-upper both, but we can't seem to change the
>all-caps.  I wouldn't even ask, but some pesky users are complaining....
><g>
>
>Seth
=============

So does mine.  Hey, Seth -- sounds like we have the same users.  Could the
upper case headers be a PC thing?

--
Betty Wills
Earthwave Productions

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
If you can smile when things go wrong then you have someone in mind
to blame.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.