"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Feb 1995 10:50:51 EST
On Fri, 10 Feb 1995 12:12:12 PST Melvin Klassen said:
>On Thu, 9 Feb 1995 22:51,
>Sriram "The Shrim Dude!" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>Not only will I persuade the Listserv Administrator here at our site,
>>I also will request List Admins. around the world not to encourage this.
>
>On what grounds?
>
>Are you trying to limit his freedom-of-speech or freedom-of-religion rights?
>
>Is it something which personally offends you about his beliefs?
>
>IMHO, you're out-of-line.

   I was just about to say the same thing.

   Although I don't at all believe in this stuff, the net does allow all
sorts  of religious  discussion, including  approved apparitions  by the
catholic  church,  right-wing  conservative christian  ideas  that  sell
better  than  left-wing  liberal  common  sense,  muslim  fundamentalist
instructional courses,  jewish fundamentalist ideas, and  everything you
wanted to know about bhuddism (but really didn't want to ask)!

   To each his own, I guess!

   :-)

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**   ListOwner: AIRLINE, NODEINFO, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List   **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **

No spell checker: pleaze pardun speling misteaks and cAPitALIZaTIon.