Jeff Parke <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:44:52 -0800
At 10:32 AM -0500 12/20/01, Jane Lyle wrote:
>Our shaw.ca addresses are bouncing regularly again; here is what one of
>them had to say. I guess we'll be dealing with these for a while!

We have taken to using NOMAIL on the SHAW.CA addresses that produce problems.  These individuals have to use a different email address.   It is inconceivable that anyone would write mail server software that would have a problem with capitals in the email addresses, but some idiot did and SHAW.CA made the mistake of buying it.

-Jeff
----
Jeff Parke, MS, DVM  [log in to unmask]
VETPLUS & VETPROF co-administrator