"Wohlgemuth, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:19:26 -0400
Thanks for the response ... that is what I was hoping ... I wanted to
stay with the Listserv product (it has been a workhorse for many years
now) ...

We have spent so little on the original Listserv lite and have gotten
SOOOOOO much out of it, that I am sure that I will not have a problem
with getting $$$ to purchase it ...

yes , I love pictures ... send away ....

Thanks again!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Francoise Becker
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: listserv lite - high school blues

And I forgot to answer your question "is it worth purchasing?" In my
totally unbiased opinion as the LISTSERV Maestro product manager, I
would say "Absolutely! Yes! and it's getting better all the time" :-)

LISTSERV Maestro 2.1 is in beta now, with a very comprehensive
subscriber page customization interface and extra flexibility in
defining datasets. Really, you can't do better than LISTSERV Maestro,
which uses the power and stability of LISTSERV (with almost 20 years of
development behind it) and adds a very flexible and user-friendly Web
interface and an easy to set up recipient database. In my humble (and
yes, biased) opinion.

Please forgive my gushing. It's my baby, you know :-) I can show you
pictures if you want! :-)

Francoise