Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:40:54 +0100
At 14:33 21/08/2007, you wrote:

Chris

Some years ago I integrated a Listserv list with Gossamer Threads
GForum it worked very well message was posted on the list and
instantly it appeared on the forum - then a problem reared its head
users of the forum and list asked why forum messages were not being
posted to the list :-) Simple I though so I wrote a perl script to
take the forum messages to the list fine that worked too ... but opps
the newly posted listed message from the forum got posted back to the
forum - woow I had a lovely loop.

Certainly someone more experience program wise could solve this
problem but I could not - list to forum no problem.

Take a look at Gossamer Threads GForum the plugin is free forum can
be downloaded to test but does warrant a license.

- Wayne -

--
Scanned for viruses and and believed to be clean.