Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:03:15 -0400
On 22 Sep 2005 at 16:43, Kevin Parris wrote:

> If you consider the majority of your subscribers to be trustworthy,
> and you already have the "risky" ones set to REVIEW, I would suggest
> these options:
>
>   Default-Options= Review   (plus any other selections you may have)
>                 so all new subscribers will be moderated, until you
> find them worthy of NoReview

Most subscribers who've made a couple of non-spammy, non-axe-murderous posts
are set to Noreview. Now though, they're being sent to me for redirection and I can't
understand why. Does anyone know?

>   Send= Private
>                 so only subscribers may post to the list

Can't do it. There's a gateway to and from a usenet newsgroup. Setting it to
"Send= private" basically shuts down the gateway.

> and specify ONLY individual email-addresses in the Editor= keyword,
> NOT the listname.  If you specify the listname as an Editor, that
> causes the review/noreview subscriber options to be ignored entirely
> by the server - it means all subscribers are Editors and, with the
> current version of the software, an Editor is not subject to Review.

Anybody else have a gated list?

Maureen