Fri, 23 May 1997 13:44:26 -0500
This may seem a little nontechnical, but I'm wondering if any of you might want to adminsister a list (or multiple lists)
ister a list (or lists) for me, as a paid-for adventure.

specific (e.g., plastics molding), and job/role-specific (e.g., customer service) discussion lists that would assist knowledge teams in working together more
efficiently.

We'd want to restrict signups, to ensure that discussions can be open to
include stuff that might be business proprietary.  But at the same time, I don'twant to have to learn how to own and operate a Listserv myself, in order to offer it to my team.

Please advise.  Thanks

Chip Fogg
DuPont Industrial Polymers
302-774-1964

p.s.  On another thread:  My respect to the efforts at AOL, and keep it up!
I believe that discussion lists (vs live "chat rooms") are an extremely
valuable group enabling technology.  Any work that you can do to make sure
you're not blocking lists would seem fundamental to the mission of keeping
serious-minded subscribers aboard.