Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:25:38 -0600
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Dennis wrote:
> I just used the list of countries generated by listserv (REV LIST BY
> COUNTRY) on one of my  lists and got a mild rebuke from Morocco: "We
> are a kingdom, not a republic". How can that list be checked?

Say what?  How does Morocco know that you are doing a rev listname by
country  ?

And I don't see anything in the command that specifies kingdmn, republic,
oligarchy, tetrarchy, peoples' democratic republic, tyrany, tyrany of the
people, democracy, . . .

Never seen any such response to that command.  What? Or are you saying
that you reported to the list the outcome of your REV and someone
objected to the way you reported it?

rev listname by contry makes no distinction between kingdoms and
republics, far as I know.        Douglas